Whittier Thirsty Conference Pics!
Are you thirsty for more of God? Does it seem your soul is crying out for a drink? Are you dissatisfied with the wells that the world offers?
Many people, young and old, find that they are thirsting for a water that satisfies. The well in our hearts can get dry at times, but Jesus promised that when we drink of from His Well and His Water, we will thirst no more.
Thirsty Conference is a time where young adults gather to worship, pray, and drink from the Well. The gathering brings together all that are wanting more of Him and want to see revival be in their life to reach the world.
The messages are challenging and answer:
- Who am I?
- Do I have a fake I.D?
- What is my purpose in life?
- Why do I still thirst as a Christian?
- Why do I struggle with temptation and sin?
- What does it mean to be a Godly man or woman?
- How do I find my destiny and calling?
- How do I fullfill it?
Everyone’s heart longs to find an answer to these questions.
At Thirsty Conference you will ….
- Find out who you are as a son and daughter of the Father
- Discover how to tap into your personal God-given calling
- Develop the courage to fulfill your purpose in life
- Understand how your significance impacts your world
- Learn the secret of overcoming temptation and sin
- Learn how God established the Blessing and how to impart it in your life
- Discover the Godly character traits of manhood or womanhood.
- Experience God and how He relates to you
Take your relationship with God to new depths, healing of the past, receive blessing for your future and personal ministry that will empower you to fulfill all God has planned for your life!
Outreach: Saturday afternoon of the conference we take the Well to the city! We will go out and share the love of God in the area.
How do I attend a Thirsty Conference?
Thirsty Conferences are held on college campuses with an invitation from campus ministries or are hosted by churches in a city. If you would like to have a Thirsty Conference come to your campus or church, click here! We prayerfully consider each request.